A Community Manager fills many roles at CoLab. Not only serving as an event planner and host, the Community Manager is the voice of the members and the face of CoLab to the public. You will get the chance to build and encourage relationships in our diverse culture.
The Community Team is here to give our members the hospitality and service they need to run their business to it's fullest potential, and manages the day-to-day operations of each location.
Community Management & Events
Experience and Requirements
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Cold-outreach experience a plus;
- Understanding and experience managing a team of employees and volunteers;
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy;
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities;
- Passion and understanding for CoLab’s mission and values.
- Customer service and/or sales experience is a plus;
- Project management and business operations experience is a plus;